- After I already learned much about healthy nutrition as a child, I expanded my practical knowledge about vegetarian nutrition in Ukraine.
- There, I had the privilege of helping to organize vegetarian cooking classes and actively contributed to providing enlightenment about the value and/or the benefits of whole grains. At the same time, I translated German recipes into Ukrainian.
- Since the spring of 2012, I have regularly taught vegetarian cooking classes at the Vegetarians’ Association of Nurremberg.
- In August 2013, I received my certification from Rainbowway to become a Holistic Living Food Cook.
- In May 2014, I studied further to become a basefood nutritional consultant.
- By attending trade fairs, meetings and conferences about raw foods, doing Internet research and contributing articles to a French raw food magazine, among many others, I am constantly expanding my knowledge of vegetarian/vegan nutrition/raw foods.
For further information and other language combinations please also refer to my site www.vegfoodtranslations.com
"It is my view that a vegetarian manner of living by its purely physical effect on the human temperament would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind."